Terms and conditions for Armitage4Clairmont (or Daemons Domain)
1. All blog posts that we publish are © Armitage4Clairmont or
Daemons Domain. They are not to be duplicated or quoted in
publication without proper citation, and accompanying link. The content
of the pages of this website is for your general information and use
only. It is subject to change without notice.
2. The website contains material which is owned by or licensed
to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design,
layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other
than in accordance with the copyright notice (these terms and
3. Original Images: all of our original images (including ones from Daemons Domain) are copyrighted as are all original works compiled in a unique arrangement using photographs or digital artwork.
All of our photo-manipulations and digital images including animated
.gif files will be marked with either a unique stamp, or site url.
Image cropping to remove the stamp or marking for republication is
prohibited. Images shall not be distributed freely without permission.
4. Publication of our original images are permitted provided
that they are displayed with an accompanying link to our website(s) (www.daemonsdomain.com or www.Armitage4Clairmont.com).
5. The only images we display where the sources are not cited,
fall into the following categories: original works, copyright-free, fair
use, published with full permission of the original source, or licensed
for our use (example: fonts and stock images).
6. Social media - Pinterest or Instagram images/descriptions: If
you are a Pinterest/Instagram user, we ask that you re-pin/regram
directly from our Pinterest boards/Instagram account. We post many of
our Pinterest images on Facebook. If you want to share the image from
Facebook to your Facebook friends, that's fine but please do not load
onto Pinterest from there. Many of the photographs have not been taken
by us, and we give proper citing and credit to the original sources on
Pinterest. We would like to preserve the unspoken online social
contract by encouraging our followers to do the same. Pinterest users
who download the pictures and reload them under their profile...c'mon guys!
You know better. Do better. Be good citizens, and keep Pinterest
about repinning and sharing found passion vs. stealing without
permission. It takes a quite while to find resources for your
enjoyment. It takes mere seconds to repin properly. Thank you!
7. This website includes links to other websites.
These links are provided for your convenience to provide further
information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have
no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
8. Both Armitage4Clairmont and Daemons Domain website databases are powered by the Blogger platform1.
Any additional unique coding used to build and style both websites, to
9. Any questions about any of our venue content or its use should be directed to us using our contact form.
10. European Union (EU) laws require us to give EU visitors
information about cookies used on our blogs. In many cases, these laws
also require us to obtain consent. The Blogger platform does this for
us automatically. For further information, consult the following
webpage: A Guide to the Cookie Law.
11. Disclaimer: We are independent and in no way affiliated with or
connected to Deborah Harkness, Penguin Books, United Agents or Richard
1. Blogger is owned by Google